From all of us at The Security Professionals, we hope this update finds you and your families healthy and well. With spring in bloom and more people out and about, this felt like the right moment to check-in and share an alliterative phrase that has always served our company well in regards to the benefits of proactive maintenance: proper planning prevents poor performance.
This idiom can be applied to a number of industries and efforts, but it feels particularly important to us, who have dedicated our careers to others’ security. With COVID waning and businesses booming, I’d like to take this opportunity to share why proactive maintenance (of both facilities and vehicles) has long served our clients — and how it can now serve you.
You could say each of our services is a component of proactive maintenance, whether it involves building security, automotive locksmithing or emergency services. When it comes to security there are a few topical questions we present to residential building managers, office complexes, and even small businesses. These serve as part of our overall audit that gets to the specific needs of your company:
- The days are getting longer — are you adjusting your exterior lighting schedules accordingly to detract intruders?
- Employee turnover is at a high— is your current key management system preventing previous employees’ access to entryways and offices?
- Technology is ever-evolving — is your existing surveillance system in tip-top shape and addressing your needs?
These questions, and many others, are vital ones we address when consulting with businesses of all shapes and sizes on their proactive maintenance strategies. These topics are also important when it comes to travel: the world has reopened, there are supply chain issues, and the condition and efficiency of your business’ cars and trucks have never been more crucial.
Car values have exploded in the past few years, and there may be nothing more detrimental to your business than losing access to its automobiles. Our onsite Pop-a-Lock services help combat theft and give you someone to call at a moment’s notice when you need roadside assistance. These speedy Pop-a-Lock offerings include:
- Trunk unlocking, as trying to unlock your own car when you’ve locked your keys inside the trunk can be dangerous
- Fixing broken keys in your ignition, since attempting to get these out yourself can lead to more serious car damage
- Onsite vehicle battery and charging system testing and battery installations
- Key duplication as an on-site service
- Fleet key management solutions that make your systems trackable and efficient
In addition to this roadside assistance, our preventative maintenance program evaluates fleets to ensure they are working at their best. Unlike a body shop, our diagnostic tests start with security as our top priority.
Whatever your needs — at a building, for your homes, or with your vehicles — I am proud to say that The Security Professionals are the security subject-matter experts with decades of experience, getting the job done and our clients—protected and prepared.
President, The Security Professionals